Definition[edit | edit source]
Materials refers to ALL items found or crafted in This Land is My Land.
Most, if not all, of these items are used in Player and Camp Crafting
Crafting[edit | edit source]
These are items you can craft. Some items require certain Player Skills to be unlocked.
- Weapons: All Weapons.
- Ammo: All Ammunition.
- Animal Parts: Category that contains all items harvest-able from hunting/killing animals. (See also: Wildlife)
- Animal Pelts Category that Contains all pelts harvest-able from hunting/killing animals. (See also: Wildlife)
- Plants: Category that contains all items from plants (See also: Gathering)
- Potions: Potions have various Effects related to player or NPCs. Health Regeneration, Stamina, etc. (See also: Health)
- Traps: Mostly intended for Enemy NPCs, though will damage animals, yourself, and warriors.
- Baits: Aid in attracting animals or attention. May be based on smell or loudness, used for hunting or misdirection.
- Poison: Poisons that can be used against the Enemy
Other Items[edit | edit source]
Following items can only be found in Enemy POI and Spawns loot boxes.
- Consumables: Items that can be consumed by Player or NPCs and provide healing or the like
- Blue Prints: Learn to craft something new!
- Weapon Parts: Needed to Craft firearms.
- Resources: Various Crafting Items.
- Goods: Useful for Trading.